The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thing I have done that you probably have not

I am totally ripping this off from my sister Dedra.  I have no real original creativity I just take others ideas and try to pretend they are my own.  This would be a good example of that.

  • I have ridden a water buffalo.
  • I have eaten all the parts of a fish you are supposed to throw away.  There is a reason you throw them away...they taste bad.
  • I am an award winning poet.
  • I once killed a rat with my umbrella.
  • I skipped school and hid in my bedroom closet in the 8th grade.
  • I have ridden a bull in a rodeo.
  • I held lizard races with my companion on my mission.  We would catch geckos off of the walls and race them. 
  • I made a bomb and blew a 3 foot crater in a field, Ryan Brunson was there it was not our most intelligent of ideas.
  • I have been chased by a wild badger.
  • I gave  Denzel Washington a ride when I worked at a hotel in San Francisco.
  • I have been in 7 different states in 1 day.
  • I invented the space shuttle.  Ok I did not do that but if you are going to lie, make it a big one.
  • I had the police show up at 3 separate church youth activities I was in charge of.
  • I saw someone start a forest fire.
  • My car got hit by a running dog once...the dog lost. 
  • I had a pet scorpion
  • I found a 6 foot crocodile sitting by my hotel door once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.