The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I am not dead, Just lazy

I have a new found respect for people who can blog every day.  This takes more effort than I realized.  However I have found some really funny photos that I want to share.



When I was on my mission in the Phillippines I would ask people about this.  Most would give me a blank stare.  Then one guy told me it works if you start here.

HA HA HA HA, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen.  But I am really mean.


*I want to stay married.  No comment here.


I hate cats.  Even those that solve crime.

Photo shopped?  I hope so or that poor poor little girl. I can't imagine what her future would be like.

OH wait yes I can.

Dedra photoshop ninja in training.  I think she is only a yellow belt.










*Best representation of the sexes I have ever seen.

1 comment:

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.