The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Friday, September 30, 2011

Bobby and the Family Judd

Robert Judd is one of my best friends we served in the Bishopric together and have been out camping more nights than I can remembers.  I want nothing but the best for Robert, yesterday was his 45 birthday I think he is like 45 but he looks 28.  Robert and his family performed at our ward talent show with his family a couple of years ago.  Me being the great friend that I am recorded his performance put it on youtube and sent links to all of his coworkers.  I thought it would be appriopriatte to dedicate todays post to him and share his masterful perfoormancee of Johny Cash's song Ring of Fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.