The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Playing with building supplies

We were at my wife's mothers home helping her clean up the yard and surrounding grounds.  While we were there my kids found these old construction tubes for irrigation or cement or something.  They were to cool not to play with so they taught themselves to walk on them much like a lumberjack on a floating log.  I tried it...off camera.  The only person who was happy I even tried will be my chiropractor.  This is definitely a young persons sport.  I really like the evolution of using the battle baton to knock each other off.  Great lesson on adversity in all things.







1 comment:

  1. The 3rd one is my favorite. Funny that Payton was inside Regann's. I think Mayson is ready for the circus. If he can't get a good gig at least he falls really funny.

    ReplyDelete

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.