The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Monday, August 15, 2011

Fun things at the fair, cotton candy, popcorn, mechanical bulls etc...

It is amazing how fast this whole blog thing can get away from you.  I took some time off from work for a family vacation, scout trip and a camping trip with my kids and before you know it 3 weeks have past and I have not even looked at my blog.  Well that is all going to change.  It's Monday and I have 3 weeks of stuff to write about. 

This past weekend was the Jefferson County Fair.  It is a great small town country fair.  There are no midway rides it it is really about the community.  My kids are all in 4H showing everything from rabbits, rockets, cooking, sewing and soon alpaca's.  The best part is that they are old enough we can let them out in pairs to explore and not have to worry to much about them.  Or so I thought.  I was sitting in the small animal barn visiting with some other parents and Regann comes running in Dad come quick Mayson is going to ride a mechanical bull.  I thought this should be fun to watch and short lived.  So I got there in time to see not only Mayson but Payton and Harmon as well all ride a mechanical bull.  And because of my super cool new Android phone that not only plays angry birds but also has a built in camcorder that can post automatically to youtube, you can enjoy the show as well.  How cool is that?







Payton was really the croud pleaser.  Waving the hat around was a very nice touch.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me think of Bill Cosby. 'I rode the bull at Chili's and bust my face.'

    Cool videos. I got a cool new phone too.

    ReplyDelete

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.