· You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor. I consider my children a real blessing in more ways than one.
· I expected times like this - but I never thought they'd be so bad, so long, and so frequent.
· Both can't be beautiful. It's me or the house
· This was sent to me by one of my cousins here house is never clean, but she looks good.
· There are No Stupid Questions. But there a LOT of Inquisitive Idiots.
· Let's agree to respect each other's views, no matter how wrong yours may be. Welcome to an election year.
· Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. Is it bad that for the most part I don’t like people?
· When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do.
· When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago. (What are you doing standing there by yourself?)
· Minds are like parachutes. Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.
· When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
· No please don’t eat me I have a wife and kids eat them. –Homer (I love Homer he is Smrt)
· The tooth fairy only teaches small children to sell their body parts for money.
· Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people. Then there are times that releasing the whole ward from their callings seems like a good idea…oh wait I don’t have to worry about that anymore.
· I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
· The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
· After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles Mrs Cheney."
· What you call dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
· Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
· There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. 5 fishing trips and a total of 4 fish. Not a good year for the outdoorsman in me.
On to 2012 for bigger and btter things. Or at least a consistant forward motion with a slightly upward direction.