The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Monday, December 19, 2011

Memory Monday ...with movies

5 years ago this month Rhonda and I bought a house that we tore down an built a new spec house on.  Part of the process was to take out some of the trees.  These were 80-100 foot tall fir trees.  Now if you had a house that needed torn down and a bunch of trees that also needed to come down the smart thing (and we are smart) would be to crash them into the house.  I was going to post them on my "My Space" page, but never got around to it so here they are for the first time ever.  Good times.











I am not one to sit down and watch hours of old home movies however one thing I love about YouTube is the ability to watch 2-3 minute clips of home movies that keeps it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.