- In November after church so everyone is dressed nice still go out and get a family picture taken. We have had a friend with a nice camera take take ours or recruit a family member to come develop (no pun inteded) a talent. We usually have then take a 100 or so pictures. With digital cameras this is really easy.
- We go home search through the hundred or so pictures and usually there are at least 2 and maybe 3 if you are lucky. We then crop and center the photo.
- We log into costco, snapfish, shutterfly or one of the other online photo service providers select one of their photos christmas cards and customize it.
- We order the photo cards and they show up a few days later. We write the addresses on the envelopes. Rhonda wont let me print labels.
- Stuff the card into the evelopes and send them off
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Christmas Card Time
For years we talked about sending out Christmas Cards. We even did it a few times. Other years we would buy the cards and never send them out. Other years we would send out 10-12 and lose interest and run out of money for postage. However for the last few years we have improved and streamlined the process. It is very simple: