The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Friday, March 21, 2014

Awkward and Awesome

Awesome: Going to a Brazilin BBQ place and getting to eat all you want of 14 different cuts and types of meat  .
Awkward:  Having my kids roll me to the car.

Awesome: Writing a post in jest about how to get the church calling you want.
Awkward:  Having ward members come up to you at church and sincerely ask for pointers on how to get a calling I did not mention in my post.

Awesome: Ice Cream
Awkward:  Still being to full from dinner to eat anything and trying to figure out the best way to consume ice cream anyway.  I might have a problem that could warrant and intervention.

Awesome: I figured out my ice cream dilemma
Awkward:  It involved a blender and me drinking from a turkey baster.  I really need to consider that intervention.

Awesome:  We have been getting the whole family up at 6:00 in the morning to read scriptures for the past 4 weeks.
Awkward:  One of my children wants to know if we have learned enough and when they will be able to start sleeping in again.

Awesome: People have sent me requests where to mail their cats.
Awkward:  To find out the humane society wont drop ship cats to in state or out of state locations.
Really Awkward:  Trying to explain how some cats should be sent by ground and to make sure to cover the air holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.