The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 16: A song that made you cry

I am not what you would call and emotional person.  In fact on more than one occasion by more than one person I have been referred to as a robot when it comes to feelings.  When your kids fall they have a mother to take care of them.  More than once I have had injured children walk past me to find their mom .  Apparently rub some dirt on it and walk it off is not the cure to everything.  I did take Harmon to the grocery store once with a split lip so i could buy some superglue to close it up.  He has a sweet scare from that little adventure.  It is probably something I should work on however I am not sure I want to.  There are two pieces of music that do tend to make my eyes water a little bit.

One Day More from Les Mis




The other song is Amazing Grace performed by Il Divo




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.