The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 15: A song you love singing along to

When we travel we do it to music. When I say we I mean me the wife and kids.  We turn the volume up louder than we probably should and start head banging.    We generally create a play list that works for everyone it is very close if not the same as the one we listen to when we clean the house.  We all know the songs and have no problem belting them out.  My daughter Payton has a super power of being able to listen and remember songs.  She can listen to them once or twice on the radio and have the lyrics down.  She can also understand what they are saying however thankfully on most times she does not understand the meaning of what they are saying.  It is tons of fun for me to see her in the rear view mirror rapping or belting out some song just because she likes it. 

There are two songs that the whole group gets excited to sing to

I Gotta feeling by the Black Eyed Peas.  Today is the first day I ever saw this video and it is a strong reminder why we don't have TV at our house.  After I watched half of it I decided not to post it. 


The other song is Waka Waka by Shakira


1 comment:

  1. My daughter Naomi loves this song. It often comes up when we have living room dance parties.

    ReplyDelete

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.