The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Amazing things my children say

Kids say the craziest things.  Sometimes its funny and other times it wise beyond their years.  Here are a few of the nuggets of wisdom that have fallen out of my kids mouths recently:

Parent: You need to get the laundry done
Child:  Why do I have to do it?
Parent: Its all your clothes
Child: That's not fair, Harmon already did all his he should have to do my too.


Dad you need to do something about your car it smells like fart.


Parent:  Its 10:30 and you have school tomorrow
Child: But you said I could play video games for 15 minutes
Parent: You are grounded from video games
Child: You should have thought about that before you said I could play

                                  Later that night different kid  11:00

Parent: Why are you still up?
Child: I can't sleep
Parent: Have you been to bed yet?
Child: No
Parent: Do you think that might be part of the reason you cant sleep?
Child: I don't know I hadn't thought about it
Parent: GO TO BED NOW!

                               later that night different kid  11:20

Parent: Why are you still up?
Child: Mom and Dad I forgot to do my homework.
Parent: Why are you only telling us that now?
Child: I forgot, it will only take 10 minutes.


Dad if you only trimmed one eye brow people would think you are always winking at them.

If we can train the goats to not eat the good plants could they weed the garden instead of us?


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.