The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 12: The last song you heard


When I saw this post topic I was not sure what to do.  Should I listen to a song on purpose so I can write about it, or should I do just listen to the radio or something else?  I chose something else.  I went to my iTunes library to where all the songs are listed hit random them play.  I then decided to write about the first song that came up.  We have over 32 gigs of music.  It would take about a month listening 24 hours a day to work your way through it.  So I figured it was a safe bet.  I was wrong.  Have you ever had a song that was a guilty pleasure at the time and saw the error of your ways but still don't have the nerve or desire to delete it.  That's where this song by Billy Ray Cyrus comes in.  But don't tell me about tell it to my achy breaky heart.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.