The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 14: A song that reminds you of your wife

When Rhonda and I were dating we decided we needed a song.  I am not sure why or how but we selected one together it was off of a new album I had just purchased by Rod Stewart.  The album was "spanner in the works"  it was one if his less known and less popular productions however I truly loved it and still listen to it.  The song that we selected was track #5.  I am surprised I still remember that.  I went and checked to make sure, and I was correct.  I am not going crazy yet...but give sometime you never know what can happen.  The song is simply called "This" and it makes me happy to listen to.  I like her lots, you never know we may even decide to make this relationship thing permanent.



1 comment:

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.