The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 5: A song that is often stuck in your head

I have one song that I cannot stand to listen to because when it is over I cant shake it. When this little bugger gets its claws into me sit back and enjoy the ride because it is going to be there for days.  The simple fact that I have to write about it will probably cost me hours of peace and quiet in the days to come.  Have you ever seen a picture of those sucker fish that latch onto sharks as they go through the water.  That is what this song does to my soul it slowly sucks the life out of me.  When Barney the purple dinasour sings the song that never ends or his other "I love you, you love me..."  it is childs play compared to this song.

Don't say I didn't warn you!


Gina's Blog

Dedra's Blog

1 comment:

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.