The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 17: A song that makes you want to dance

There is a lot of great music now but not much of it makes wants me to get up and shake my money maker.  However when I hear this song I do tend to move more than I normally would.  I think the founders of rock and roll figured out.

Chubby Checker The Twist




I think part of my feelings towards this song come from when I was little.  My mom taught us how to twist in the living room.  We could not quite get it so she gave us each a towel and told us to pretend we were polishing our behind and low and behold we learned the twist.  Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.