The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 25: A song you could listen to all day without getting tired of

There is no such thing as a song you can listen to all day long and never get tired of it.  I do know what I am tired of is writing blog posts about songs.  Dang this 25 days seemed to drag on for ever.  Now I get to write about other items.  I have a list:

  • How to behave badly in sacrament meeting and blame it on your children.
  • The best way to campaign for a new calling.  I am going to make buttons and posters.
  • Bucket list
  • Is it a requirement to rearrange furniture every year or so?  I say no my wife says yes and I generally lose.. 
  • he countless ways my blog is better than my sisters.  I am up to 4 and still counting
  • Great quotes I hear camping with the scouts...I will give you a dollar if you eat that...
  • Coming up with names for my power tools
  • Yard work projects do we really need to mow the lawn
  • Carpet stains, every stain is a story
  • Fun things we find lost in our couch
  • Rock Chucks and Whistle pigs hibernation ends soon the hunt will be on.
  • The great tortilla wars corn vs flour
Oh and there is a song I could listen to all day.  But not the same version.  If there were just one song it would be Under Pressure.  Here are a couple of my favorite arrangements. 


1 comment:

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.