The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 23: A song that you cannot stand listening to



This one is easy there are two.  Whenever they come on the radio I change the station.  Usually with my kids yelling at me the whole time.  Then I refer to the music rules of the car:

#1: The driver gets to determine the music.
#2 If the owner of the car is not the driver he can override the driver.  (IE: Dad tells the 16 year old he is changing the station)
#3: If you have any questions refer to rules 1 and 2

These have been handy over the years and like a good recipe or craftsman skill they have also been handed down from one generation to the next.  The true wisdom in these rules not being fully understood by the younger generation until they become the older generation.  These rules are also the reason as a general rule I dont like to be a passenger and prefer to drive my own car.



Owl City: Fireflies



Imagine Dragons: Radioactive

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.