The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Monday, June 20, 2011

Memory Monday... Proof that my sister Wendi does not age

Do you know someone who looks exactly the same as they did in the 2nd grade.  I do.  My sister Wendi with the exception of changing hair styles (refer to last Mondays post if you want more details on that) looks the same now as she did when she was in grade school.  To prove this I have a few photos to illustrate this unbelievable gift:



Here we are at Christmas in 1980.  For those slow with math that is over 30 years ago and except for the beehive hair due she looks the same.  However here is more proof.  Take a look at the rest us and watch us change...but not Wendi.


1982


1984



1989 (I think).  The hair has changed and she now wears glasses however she looks exactly the same as a decade earlier.


1991 we all look different...except Wendi



This is my wedding photo taken in 1995 or 1996 and she looks exactly the same still.  (On the far right.)



See even Larry changes he had hair in my wedding photo this was only taken 6 years later. 

You can see from this photo evidence Wendi either aged to her adult status when she was 10 years old or she has somehow managed to stop the aging process all together.  Either way I would like an explanation.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.