- Cats don't have owners they have servants
- Any animal that will lick its own junk and then cough up a fir ball is just wrong
- From Personal experience on my mission they have small bones that are hard to eat around and taste a lot like gamey dog.
- They kill people.
- To be fair I don't like dogs much either but I will tolerate them on occasion if it is outside, they are chained up and I am not tripping over the little ankle biters. Ok I hate dogs too, but I can understand their appeal.
- What other animal is so closely associated with witches and bad luck?
In order to be completely fair I have heard that cats are great fun to play games with.
They are the topic of great literature
I personally think chickens are the perfect pet. You keep them outside and in a cage you rarely have to clean. They give you eggs and people don't think your sick when you eat one of them. And if they happen to die you don't care because you have others that look exactly the same.