The Fam

The Fam
Family Photos Fall 2015

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My evening at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium

You read the title correctly.  I just spent the last couple of hours on the field of the Dallas Cowboys.  I have been in Dallas for a business conference this week and they held the closing events at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.  It was probably the single coolest business mixer I have ever been to.  They took the entire end zone and turned it into a buffet.  Then set up tables on half of the field.  There was a roaming cameraman that projected you on the jumbotron.  It is the biggest TV in the world.  This thing is 4 stories tall and 7 stories wide. 



I am not as fat as these pictures make me look.  You have to remember that this TV screen is bigger than most houses.  (Ok there is another fat joke in there someplace.)
They also had a photographer  taking pictures of people standing on the star on the 50 yard line.

In the other end zone they gave you the chance to run some drills.  Kick a field goal and catch a ball thrown by a member of the team.  You could also get your picture taken with some of the old players.  This is a photo with me and Ed “to tall” Jones and Mel Renfro.  They have 3 superbowl rings between them.  It is a bit blurry but you can still make out Ed. 


All in all a very cool evening.  I mean how often to do you get to eat a burger sitting on the 30 yard line where they play the superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have been inspired by the words of brilliance or the creative spelling let me know and leave a comment, that is when it gets fun for us writing this thing is getting your feedback.