- Video of my daughter performing at Weiser Idaho fiddle competition.
- High school photos of friends and assorted parties (some of you should be very afraid)
- Highlights of my vacation.
- Discussion on my plans to move to Idaho next summer.
- Hippy hot tubs
- Serving in the stake vs the ward
- The great tortilla wars "corn or flour" which do you prefer
- Memory Monday....Meridian Idaho
- Venturing High Adventure Trip to the Lava Beds...its going to epic
- Mormons are the same everywhere and I am not sure it is a good thing
- Fast food there has to be a better way to eat on vacation
- Are life jackets meant to be worn as a fashion statement
- What exactly is a glory hole and why are my kids talking about it
- Why cats are really a waist of skin (its a family thing)
- Upcoming trips to Chicago, Atlanta and Klammath Falls
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
I just got back from vacation in Idaho and Eastern Oregon. The weather was great, the fishing not so good, rattlesnakes in camp...that was fun. I normally write my posts out about a week in advance so I don't have worry about getting something posted. However I was completely off the grid last week. We literally had to drive 20 miles to get a cell signal. However I thought I would give you a preview of things to come over the next couple of weeks: